10 thoughts inspired by packing up my possessions and moving to Spain for 5 months during a global pandemic
- Every oyster comes with a little bit of grit
- Don’t put off what you can do now
- I’m parking retirement for another 5 years
- Don’t be afraid of the unknown – run towards the flames of adventure
- Writing is the perfect freedom job
- Freedom is the most important metric
- Make time to smell the roses
- Stuff changes all the time, so roll with the punches
- Remember to appreciate what you’ve got right in front of you
- Look for the perfect storm of opportunity and grasp it
I will have 2 x special episodes coming up over Christmas and New Year … Saturday 26th Dec I'll bring you up-to-date with what I've been up to in my author business, Saturday 2nd January I'll talk about my 2021 plans and what comes next.
Fast Access Links
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.
You can access my email archives here
My parkrun updates here