Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 28th October, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing progress – over 10k words – phew!
2) Book promo sites discussed in the diary:
3) My Instafreebie giveaway events:
Sci-Fi/Dystopian [20-26th November]
Giveaway page: https://freebie-books.com
Thriller/Crime [2nd-8th December]
Giveaway page: https://freebie-books.com/thriller-giveaway-new/
4) Society of Authors event: http://www.societyofauthors.org/Events/Events/The-Author-Business
5) My new author profiles:
6) Front/back blurb updates ready for my BookBub promo:
— Tim @ Stoneham Press (@StonehamPress) October 21, 2017
This Week’s Self-Publishing News