Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 23rd March, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- The end is in sight – I’m going to cross the finish line writing three books between mid-January and March …
- I’ve the results of my 13th submission of The Secret Bunker to BookBub …
- Why I’m cross with Kobo this week
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's word count:
- Sun 17th: 5060 words
- Thurs 21st: 5291 words
- Fri 22nd: 5103 (aargh! I forget to take a screenshot!)
- Another 5k on Sunday & Thrs 28th, book 3 draft 1 completed by next diary 🙂
2) Craig Martelle and Michael Anderle talk about Rapid Release strategies:
3) David Gaughran's BookBub guide – highly recommended for second time:
This Week On Social Media
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) March 19, 2019
@PaulTeagueUK I’ve started listening to your podcast diary episode from the start. I’m now up to episode 019. It’s nice to hear how the show has evolved and I’ve noticed that something’s haven’t changed (in a good way). 😃👍🏻🎧🌟
— Amelia Hay Levillain (@WriterADHay) March 20, 2019
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.