Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 23rd September, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) My Alliance of Independent Authors Time Management presentation: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/creating-more-time-tips-techniques-tools-paul-teague/
2) Monica Leonelle's Prose on Fire website: https://proseonfire.com/
[amazon_link asins='B013ZW7GZQ,B01400KCF8,1635660033,B013ZVSFFC,B00TUEN7IO,B0723CX5MR,B01NAIAROM,B01MQV8WZ5′ template='ProductCarousel' store='author-pt-21′ marketplace='UK' link_id='c1491b10-9fb5-11e7-8a93-f53b2e12de83′]
3) The Story Studio podcast: http://www.hawkandcleaver.com/podcasts/
Hawk and Cleare website: http://www.hawkandcleaver.com/
4) I finally got my books delisted in Kobo!
5) My Burden of Guilt posters:
6) Listeners reaching out via Twitter:
— Geoff Smith Fiction (@GeoffSmithBooks) September 16, 2017
— Tim @ Stoneham Press (@StonehamPress) September 16, 2017
This Week’s Self-Publishing News