Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 1st April, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) The benefits of using YouTube – page views grow consistently over time and drive decent web traffic:
2) This is a preview for my InstaFreebie webinar on Wednesday 5th April – you can register via https://free-book-giveaways.com/webinar/
3) My InstaFreebie Crime/Thriller Giveaway event has gone really well this week https://freebie-books.com/crime-thrillers/
This is what the leaderboard looks like: https://freebie-books.com/leaderboard-mar2017/
A look at leads added during the week:
4) Amazon Academy event took place in Manchester on Friday 31st March.
Keith Houghton https://www.amazon.co.uk/Keith-Houghton/e/B005UMEUJA/
Joseph Alexander https://www.amazon.co.uk/Joseph-Alexander/e/B008VW6Q0M/
5) Reminder! The Self-Publishing Conference in Leicester on Saturday 22nd April https://selfpublishingconference.org.uk/
6) Reminder! The Newcastle Writing Conference on Saturday 20th May http://newwritingnorth.com/projects/newcastle-writing-conference/
7) My Q1/Q2 planning boards:
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
— IndieAuthorsAlliance (@IndieAuthorALLI) March 31, 2017