Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 21st January.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) I'm now up to 10k words with Dead of Night, another 5k words written this week:
2) How to use Vellum on a PC blog post: https://paulteague.com/vellum
3) My ‘black-hat' internet marketing past on Kindle 🙂
4) Alliance of Independent Authors events: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/newsflash-about-our-2017-alli-events/
My next Q&A date is Tuesday 14th March, 2017
Join ALLi via my affiliate link: https://www.paulteague.com/alli
5) Amazon Associates Link Builder WordPress plugin: https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/amazon-associates-link-builder/
Installation guide: https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/amazon-associates-link-builder/installation/
[Additional note – I've started to use this now and I really like it!]
6) I've remembered! PLR stands for Private Label Rights. I've used Resell Rights Weekly as my source of this content for several years now: https://www.paulteague.com/rrw [Affiliate link]