Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 18th April 2020.
Coming up this week:
- I’m out of Facebook jail – AGAIN – and I have some very interesting results to share with you about this month’s box set sales
- My 2nd non-fiction book of 2020 is ready to go for its proofread – this one was turned round in less than a month
- At last, I’ve given my author platform some love – it’s high time too, I hadn’t realised how much dust had collected.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
2) MyEcoverMaker.com – highly recommended!
3) My current sci-fi boxset cover:
Fast Access Links
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.
You can access my email archives here
My parkrun updates here