Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 15th April, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Thursday's writing progress was 5008 words:
The book is now called Burden of Guilt … but I may yet change it to So Many Lies 🙂
Current working title and cover for my work-in-progress – Burden of Guilt:
2) Podhero: http://www.podhero.io
3) Interview recorded with Justin Sloane: http://www.justinsloanauthor.com/
4) Reminder! The Self-Publishing Conference in Leicester on Saturday 22nd April https://selfpublishingconference.org.uk/
5) Reminder! The Newcastle Writing Conference on Saturday 20th May http://newwritingnorth.com/projects/newcastle-writing-conference/
6) ALLi Q&A with Orna Ross on Tuesday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9598LmUxw&feature=youtu.be
See the full post here: http://selfpublishingadvice.org/ask-alli-self-publishing-member-qa-with-orna-ross-paul-teague/
7) 20BooksTo50k Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/781495321956934/
8) The Kindling community – this is a paid product and this is my affiliate link: https://self-publishing-academy.com/Kindling
9) This week's InstaFreebie leads added via http://abam.info/instafreebie/
This Week’s Self-Publishing News