Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 15th February 2020.
Coming up this week:
- I had one of my rare moments of clarity whilst eating a hot cross bun this week … I’ll let you know the impact that tasty treat will have on my writing!
- Another book is passing through the re-editing process this week and I think I’m really getting a sense of my writing brand now
- It’s a BookBub-fest this week – I’m submitting a sci-fi and thriller for a promotion and I’ve also got an update on my recent BookBub income on my Secret Bunker promo
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) See Shaun Stevens book cover service at https://www.flintlockcovers.com/
Listen to Shaun’s interview at https://self-publishing-journeys.com/episode-127-shaun-stevens/
2) My podcast book e-cover:
3) Dan Soule sent this link with book writing software: https://alternativeto.net/software/scrivener/?license=free
4) My 25 volunteer stint t-shirt has arrived!
I've never volunteered in a sustained way, but with @parkrunUK I've finally found my thing. 25 weeks of volunteering against 56 parkruns … I guess you could say I've caught the bug now 🙂 pic.twitter.com/RlImWkyr26
— Paul Teague (@PaulTeagueUK) February 14, 2020
Fast Access Links
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.
You can access my email archives here
My parkrun updates here