Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 14th March 2020.
Coming up this week:
- I revived an age-old skill this week – by using ISBN numbers that I bought on Nielson’s website!
- I’ve just received my first paycheck for my Military Sci-Fi books
- I’ve been booking in editing work with my fiction dates now fixed for the latter part of this year
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at [email protected].
This Week's Talking Points
1) Military sci-fi boxset cover:
2) Sandra Gerth books – highly recommended!
3) My next non-fiction book on pre-order:
This Week's Mentions
Fast Access Links
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.
You can access my email archives here
My parkrun updates here