Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 13th April, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- A 5-day warning from KDP Select!
- I’m back in non-fiction after a quick polish and re-release
- My quest to improve my self-editing skills gathers pace thanks to feedback from listeners to this podcast 🙂
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Rachel Herron ‘How Do You Write?' podcast episode on revisions: http://howdoyouwrite.net/episodes/108
2) BKNights book promos: https://www.fiverr.com/bknights
3) E-Reader New Today book promos: https://ereadernewstoday.com/bargain-and-free-book-submissions/
4) Self-Editing for Fiction Writers:
5) 5 Editors Tackle the 12 Fatal Flaws of Fiction Writing:
6) Frostbite Publishing: http://www.frostbitepublishing.com/
7) Kirsten Oliphant's ‘Create if Writing': https://createifwriting.com/
This Week On Social Media
— Edwin Downward doing CyCon in May (@edwindownward) April 8, 2019
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.