Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 13th January, 2018.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at [email protected].
My Video Diary – The First Day of a New Book
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing progress:
My work in progress:
2) My interview with Tim Lewis on the Begin Self-Publishing podcast: http://beginselfpublishing.com/self-publishing-2018-paul-teague
3) My award for being 59 out of 71 listed in the Top 100 self-publishing podcasts 🙂 https://blog.feedspot.com/self_publishing_blogs/
4) This info graphic is amusing but also bang on the money!
5) This is a view of the My Book Cave listings criteria:
This Week’s Self-Publishing News