Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 11th November, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) My writing progress this week – 5184 words:
2) Ad books that I'm using at the moment:
[amazon_link asins='1548046590,1942810156′ template='ProductCarousel' store='author-pt-21′ marketplace='UK' link_id='a0276f20-c56f-11e7-85a4-63c2b8a97124′]
3) Example of offline marketing discussed in the diary:
4) The Society of Authors can be found at: http://www.societyofauthors.org/
Here are some stills from the video that was shot at the event:
5) My forthcoming sci-fi promo: https://freebie-books.com/
6) Check out HW Fisher accountants who specialise in working with authors: https://twitter.com/HWFWriters
More info at: https://www.hwfisher.co.uk/sectors/media/
7) 20BooksLondon … go! Please 🙂 http://20bookslondon.com/
8) Tweet from the S of A event:
— Colin Shelbourn (@colinshelbourn) November 4, 2017
9) Tweet from Tim Lewis from http://beginselfpublishing.com/
— Tim @ Stoneham Press (@StonehamPress) November 4, 2017
10) Tweet from Clare Sagar:
@PaulTeagueUK – This week’s view listening to the diary. Working on the toile for my wedding dress! Great stuff on the B.B. promo – congrats & thanks for sharing the nitty gritty! 😁 pic.twitter.com/c4Jyr2f2t6
— Clare Sager (@ClareSAuthor) November 4, 2017
This Week’s Self-Publishing News