Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 11th May, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- I caught up after my slacking day last week – I’ve written over 20k words since we last spoke!
- I’m back to BookBub again with another submission for a book promo
- My thrillers are no longer listed wide … the pincer movement towards repaid release and re-release has begun!
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Dean Wesley-Smith on ‘Writing Into The Dark' from 20BooksVegas:
2) My writing progress:
3) Rayne Hall's writing craft books: https://www.raynehall.com/books-for-writers
4) Stuart Bache book covers: http://stuartbache.co.uk/
5) Jerry Evanoff's podcast: http://www.jerryevanoff.com/podcast/
6) Masterclass series: https://www.masterclass.com/
This Week On Social Media
— Edwin Downward doing CyCon in May (@edwindownward) May 7, 2019
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.