Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 7th October, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at [email protected].
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's word count for my new sci-fi/dystopian novel was 5068:
2) I bought a pre-made cover from Dan Van Oss at https://www.facebook.com/covermint – well worth checking out Dan's work and he'll be a future guest:
3) My Quarter 4 planning board:
4) Here's a breakdown of my marketing and podcast objectives:
5) I'm an ‘also-ran' in this year's Kindle Book Awards:
6) Draft2Digital now has a referral link – here's mine: https://www.draft2digital.com/PaulTeague/PaulTeague
7) Dave Chesson's Kindle Rocket can be found at https://kdprocket.com/ – great for researching Amazon ad keywords. [My affiliate link]
8) I'm speaking at Carlisle's Borderlines on Sunday, see https://www.borderlinescarlisle.co.uk/events/2017/paul-teague/
9) I'm booked in to speak for the Society of Authors in November: http://www.societyofauthors.org/Events/Events/The-Author-Business
10) AuthorsXP promos – recommended for list building – this is my affiliate link to the site.
— double r double f (@PatrickSherriff) October 1, 2017
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) October 1, 2017
This Week’s Self-Publishing News