Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 6th October, 2018.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at [email protected].
This Week's Talking Points
1) My Quarter 4 goals:
2) Marketing work:
3) Patrick Sherriff's latest publishing video:
4) Freebooksy: https://www.freebooksy.com/
5) Publishdrive – check it out here [My referral link]
6) KDP Rocket – check it out here [My affiliate link]
7) Writer's Block NE: https://www.writersblocknortheast.com/2018
8) How to write a novel synopsis: https://jerichowriters.com/synopsis/
This Week On Social Media
— Pip Reid (@pip_dumbill) October 2, 2018
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors news update: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-indies-in-bookstores/
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.