Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 4th August, 2018.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at [email protected].
This Week's Talking Points
1) Some Kindle screen shots:
2) Some iBooks screen shots:
3) Barnes & Noble screen shot:
4) See the video of my Day 1 Patreon results here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/my-day-1-bookbub-20440457 [Patreon supporters only]
5) Recommended! Patrick Sherriff's videos – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1vMG_1S4mc&feature=youtu.be
6) eBook Pricing Strategies to Sell More Books and Maximize Author Earnings – useful article at https://www.writtenwordmedia.com/2018/07/25/ebook-pricing/
7) ALLI article – Opinion: Why I Don’t Worry About Amazon Reviews: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/barry-faulkner-amazon-reviews/
8) I've been at number 1 with my new, smaller categories all week:
9) This week on Twitter:
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors news update: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-cockygate-closes/