Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 2nd February, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- I’m going to make it! My first 50k book to be written in 3 weeks!
- It’s a ‘promo-fest’ with ads booked with BookSweeps, Amazon, Bargain Booksy and another submission to BookBub
- AND I’m talking BookBrush, Lockscreen ads, email newsletters and more!
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) See BookBrush at: https://bookbrush.com
BookBub guest post by the BookBrush team: https://insights.bookbub.com/how-create-eye-catching-bookbub-ads-images/
2) Ramy Vance and Brandon Ellis discuss, among other tings, rapid release strategies:
3) Done-for-you Graphics from my BookSweeps promo:
Here is the contest link: https://booksweeps.com/book-giveaway/crime-fiction-thrillers-january-2019/
4) My latest BookBub deal:
5) I'm gearing up to trying out https://storyoriginapp.com/
6) Word count:
Sun 27th = 5159
Thurs 31st = 5147
Fri 1st = 5024
7) Check out my monthly emails here: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/my-monthly-emails/
This Week On Social Media
— Tim Lewis @ Stoneham Press (@StonehamPress) January 26, 2019
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) January 29, 2019
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.