Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 2nd June, 2018.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing progress – I'm now 50% through draft 1 of So Many Lies:
2) My May 2018 email: http://preview.mailerlite.com/c2h3x7
3) Recommended writing podcasts, particularly good for newbies:
Stop Booking Around with Jon Cronshaw: https://joncronshaw.com/category/stop-booking-around/
Confessions of a First Time Author: http://www.claresager.com/confessions/
4) Amazon Author Academy event in Newcastle: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/amazon-author-academy-tickets-45719971666
5) Rob Moore's book:
[amazon_link asins='1909846759,1473641322,1473640288,1473685435′ template='ProductCarousel' store='author-pt-21′ marketplace='UK' link_id='b5d9e7a4-6591-11e8-95f6-8f493e56e8b4′]
6) Patrick Sherriff's video:
7) This week on Twitter:
— Tim Lewis @ Stoneham Press (@StonehamPress) May 26, 2018
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
— Paul Hughes (@PaulHWriter) May 30, 2018