Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Monday 4th July 2016.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at [email protected].
Paul’s Podcast Diary
1) The Big Five competition from Triskele: https://jdsmith.moonfruit.com/the-big-five-competition/4591904791
2) My Quarter 3 planning board:
3) My interview on the Begin Self-Publishing Podcast: https://beginselfpublishing.com/moving-non-fiction-fiction-paul-teague/
4) My Goodreads Giveaway results – this was a UK only promo:
5) Don't Tell Meg final word count – draft 1 is now finished:
6) The Novel Factory software: https://www.novel-software.com/ and my interview with the software's creator, Katja L Kaine here: https://www.self-publishing-journeys.com/episode-10-katja-l-kaine/
7) My online survey for this podcast: https://www.self-publishing-journeys.com/podcast-survey/
9) The Successful Author Mindset by Joanna Penn: https://www.thecreativepenn.com/mindset/ [Recommended!]