Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 4th August, 2018.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
Paul’s Podcast Diary
1) The Murder Place Progress – 10k words written this week in a rather fragmented way!
5k words on Thursday, 1.5k words on Friday morning, 1.5 words on Saturday morning and 2k words on the train from Milton Keynes on Saturday:
Oh, I also wrote 4k words on Monday, but I forgot to mention that 🙂
2) Ashley Lister's ‘How To Write Erotic Fiction And Sex Scenes':
Ashley is a future guest on the show.
See the book on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Write-Erotic-Fiction-Scenes/dp/1845285050/
3) My non-fiction books: Author.to/pteagueuk
4) Jennifer Blanchard's Huffington Post article: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/jennifer-blanchard/why-im-writing-and-publishing_b_10947922.html
Great article titled Why I’m Writing And Publishing 9 New Books This Year (not 12 books as I say in the diary!)
4) Ali Luke, author of Publishing E-Books for Dummies: https://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118342909,descCd-buy.html
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors news update dated Friday 29 July, 2016: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-blasting-through/